Fresh and light, easy-to-make, and gluten-free…
Cucumber Tomato Mint Salad with Hearts of Palm
- 1 Cucumber, shredded with a hand held spiralizer
- 2 Lemons
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 Jalapeno, finely chopped
- 2 bunches of Green Onions, finely chopped
- 2 bunches of fresh Mint Leaves, finely chopped
- 1 Jar of Hearts of Palm (I use Trader Joes brand), sliced
- Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
1. Wash all fresh ingredients with Eat Cleaner Fruit & Vegetable Wash
2. Use a hand held spiralizer to shred the cucumber
3. Add chopped tomatoes, jalapeno, mint leaves, and hearts of palm to bowl of spiraled cucumber.
4. Top with fresh squeezed lemon juice, salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Mix together lightly and let sit in refrigerator for 30 minutes to absorb flavor.
6. Enjoy! 🙂